Kurzweil for Higher Education
offers award-winning assistive technology
solutions that enable English Language Learners, those with dyslexia
, and other learning
disabilities to succeed. With Kurzweil solutions, students pursuing higher education, can learn alongside
their peers, achieve success independently and learn at their own pace.
provides college students with the tools to persevere
with their studies and graduate.
Transitioning from high school to college is a challenge. Students are in a less structured environment, often
times receiving fewer supports. The challenge can be even bigger for:
- Students with learning differences
- English Language Learners
- Athletes who are balancing increased academic workloads with intense practice and travel schedules
- Returning military veterans who have not been in a
classroom in a while
Kurzweil 3000-firefly supports college students with these critical academic tasks:
- Reading large volumes of text
- Working independently
- Using their study time effectively
- Assisting with test taking for those with reading disabilities
Inquire about our special post-secondary price options that offer an affordable way to
provide Kurzweil 3000-firefly to your college students.
Special pricing is available to college students.
Learn More About
firefly for the Web
firefly for the iPad
Kurzweil 3000 for Macintosh
Higher Education Research Summary
Higher Ed and ELL Research Summary
Using Kurzweil 3000-firefly and AccessText
Kurzweil 1000 is an assistive technology for students who are blind or low vision who need support in accessing
print or digital.
- Single forms recognition and completion
- Send files to a wide variety of hand-held devices
- Easy access to necessary educational applications such as calculator, calendar and fax.
- Online information search and retrieval
Learn More About